Map, Parking & Transportation
Hyatt Regency Boston
One Avenue de Lafayette
Boston, Massachusetts, USA, 02111,
Tel: +1 617 912 1234 , Fax: +1 617 451 2198
Hyatt Regency Boston is in the middle of multiple districts like the Theatre and Financial District, and guests can use classic attractions like Fenway Park and Faneuil Hall as a reference point to reach us from Logan International Airport. We are directly connected to Macy’s department store and convenient public transit.
Directions from Logan Airport
Drive through Ted Williams Tunnel and follow signs for exit 25, South Station. At top of ramp, take a right onto Congress Street. Make a right onto “D” St. Make a second right onto Summer Street. Follow Summer Street to Kingston Street, turn left. Then turn right onto Bedford Street. Take next left onto Chauncy Street and a right onto Avenue De Lafayette. Hyatt Regency Boston is located on your right.
- Logan International Airport is located 4 miles from the hotel.
- Travel time is 15 to 30 minutes, depending on traffic.
- Approximately $25 to/from Logan International
Silver Line Bus
- Accessed via airport terminals to South Station, 0.5 miles from hotel
- Subway system otherwise known as the "T," is located 100 feet from the hotel entrance
- Blue Line accessed via airport to State Street stop, 5 blocks from hotel
- The Red and Orange Lines both stop at this station which is called the Downtown Crossing.
- The hotel is one "T" Stop away from Backbay, and about 4 blocks to South Station.
- Hubway sharing system with 140 stations throughout the city
- South Station: 700 Atlantic Ave.
- Chauffeured cars are available upon request with the Concierge Staff.
- 0-1 hour: $22
- 1-3 hours: $36
- 3-24 hours: $55
- Overnight: $55
- 30 min: $8
- 1 hour: $16
- 2 hours: $32
- Up to 12 hours: $38
- 24 hours: $40
- Vehicles over 6’4” or oversized vans and buses cannot use our garages
- Hourly public parking is available in the public garage adjacent to hotel
- Valet parking is located in the garage near the front entrance
- Valet parking includes in and out privileges