Hyatt Regency Boston
One Avenue de Lafayette
Boston, Massachusetts, USA, 02111
Tel: +1 617 912 1234
A Downtown Boston Hotel
Join us at Hyatt Regency Boston and discover:
- Central location, straddling the Financial and Theatre District located along the Freedom Trail
- Our newly renovated spacious rooms with contemporary furnishings, luxury bedding and the latest modern touches
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, a heated indoor saline pool and a 24-hour state of the art StayFit Gym
- Our own casually chic restaurant, Avenue One
- Convenient transportation such as the "T" connected to our hotel
Our hotel is the ideal destination for Boston business and leisure travelers alike, offering a wide array of amenities available to enhance your overall experience on the road. Hyatt Regency Boston is also steps from Boston’s most desirable area-attractions such as the Boston Common, Faneuil Hall, and Newbury Street. Tour the Freedom Trail, visit the Museum of Fine Arts, or catch a game at historic Fenway Park, all just minutes away. Our downtown Hyatt hotel is also a 10 to 15 minute walk to the South End, Back Bay, and the Charles River Esplanade.
Upcoming Local Events
Explore Boston like a local!
Meet Remi, Hyatt Regency Boston's Canine Executive Officer
Remington "Remi" Regency is in charge of welcoming guests, both two and four-legged, to Hyatt Regency Boston.
Meet Larry The Lobster, Hyatt Regency Boston's Lovable Mascot
Hyatt Regency Boston Donates Over 500 Pairs of Shoes in Honor of One Boston Day
Hyatt Regency Boston donates over 502 pairs of shoes, one for every guestroom in the hotel to charity.
TripAdvisor GreenLeader Award
Hyatt Regency Boston is proud to be accepted into the TripAdvisor GreenLeaders Gold Level program.
Hyatt Regency Boston Receives Prestigious Meeting Awards
TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
Hyatt Regency Boston receives the 2013 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence